GSP coral in low salinity

Simnpson

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I added GSP corals that were being trashed from someone else’s tank , into my GSP pufferfish tank.. the salinity has been at 1.020 and the corals are growing , I have the crappiest little light and I’m just confused at this experiment - but it’s going good ‍♀️
 
not surprised. GSP is tough as nails. As long as it has stability and decently high flow, its tolerance for "imperfect" water chemistry is impressive.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new