Gyre Advanced Controller Shutting Off - Random Mode 100%

pelphrey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2015
Messages
4,110
Reaction score
5,929
Location
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am running two 230's on my tank with the advanced controller. Both pumps are running in "Random" mode. When I adjust the speed of both pumps up to 100% they will run for about a minute and the controller will shut off. Last night it took my 5 minutes to get the controller to come back on, I had to be quick to get into the settings and change the speeds down to 80%. I am not getting any error codes, the entire controller goes completely blank. I did open a ticket with CoralVue this morning, anyone else had any issues?

I also noticed that the pump speed display seems to be a lot more dim than the rest of the display-

IMG_0075.PNG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new