Gyre cloud edition instructions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

areefer01

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did anyone manage to get this to do OGC cycle? All my corals were happy with OGC and now I switched to cloud controller and that option is not there anymore?

Remember that the original OGC pattern used reverse. Depending on how you have the blade and cages set up the reverse mode will not be as noticeable.

Edit: this would also apply to any flow pattern or anti-sync that uses reverse.

Nemoreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Remember that the original OGC pattern used reverse. Depending on how you have the blade and cages set up the reverse mode will not be as noticeable.

Edit: this would also apply to any flow pattern or anti-sync that uses reverse.
Actually in my case, I am using the old pumps with the new cloud controller. Best part about the old OGC program was you could set the max flow and the rest of the cycle was derived from that max flow.

Qixxnet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not had any issues connecting to wifi like a lot of others have mentioned. The issues that I am having is going into Quick Settings and saving a program. The videos show going through the steps for pump A and then pump B and the message "Save Sattings" in red shows up and the setting is saved. However, I do not get the option to Save Settings. I have reset the controller a few times clear all Settings. But I just cannot get the option to save. My firmware of 3.5 is current according to the app.

Anyone else having this issue?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 30 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 111 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back