Had to create new account :(

Mojo Idaho

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! So, since the updates of the forums and the tapatalk app being dropped, I had to create a new account due to being locked out of my original one, and had given up prior to having a serious issue I needed advice on.
I have tried to recover my old one, using the two step authentication, but I recieve an error message each time I try.

Is there any way to bypass this or can someone tell me if I messed something up?

I'd really love to get back to updating my build thread and contribute when/where I can. I miss everyone here haha.

Thanks in advance!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everyone! So, since the updates of the forums and the tapatalk app being dropped, I had to create a new account due to being locked out of my original one, and had given up prior to having a serious issue I needed advice on.
I have tried to recover my old one, using the two step authentication, but I recieve an error message each time I try.

Is there any way to bypass this or can someone tell me if I messed something up?

I'd really love to get back to updating my build thread and contribute when/where I can. I miss everyone here haha.

Thanks in advance!

Lets see if we can get some help...

#MODS

Back