Haddoni and Ritteri touch seems to be ok

sprungson

Anemone Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My magnifica seems to love the sandbed. I moved him back to his flat rock twice and he keeps ending up here. I'm watching him for signs of infection , but none so far(no gaping mouth and deflation).

Anyways wanted to share an FYI on magnifica and haddoni touching with no issues. They don't stick, haddoni is not bothered. Good news I suppose.
20200810_091440.jpg

BigKid4788

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My magnifica seems to love the sandbed. I moved him back to his flat rock twice and he keeps ending up here. I'm watching him for signs of infection , but none so far(no gaping mouth and deflation).

Anyways wanted to share an FYI on magnifica and haddoni touching with no issues. They don't stick, haddoni is not bothered. Good news I suppose.
20200810_091440.jpg
Where did you get the Magnifica

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

20200810_091440.jpg
You got some nice anemones

gig 'em

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Nemguy123 @gig 'em @chizerbunoi @D-Nak @OrionN

30 hours later, still on sand bed, no deflation cycles, mouth always belly button tight.

Treat or no?

20200811_173506.jpg
Looks concerning, better ship it to me ASAP:p

I don’t think there’s anything to be worried about. I’ve seen mags climb to the bottom and then stay there. Just be extra vigilant to watch it and make sure it doesn’t climb into a Powerhead. To be on the safe side, better just ship it to me...

OP
OP
sprungson

sprungson

Anemone Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks concerning, better ship it to me ASAP:p

I don’t think there’s anything to be worried about. I’ve seen mags climb to the bottom and then stay there. Just be extra vigilant to watch it and make sure it doesn’t climb into a Powerhead. To be on the safe side, better just ship it to me...
Lol. Gig'outta here <3

Nemguy123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Haha that is a gem of a ritteri! Keep that guy safe :) I’m experimenting with inducing splitting as soon as it get it down to a T I will show you

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.7%
Back