Hairbycarl

Hairbycarl

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Spencerport
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have to say that Tunze 9410 is the worst. I have been dealing with this for 8 months. It won't skim at all. I have tried EVERYTHING, literally! Different water levels, different placement etc. I have a 40 gallon as my sump. No baffles. Once again, 8 months!!!!!! All it does is foam a little and stay in the neck. Roger(from Tunze customer service , who is a great guy,by the way, sent me a brand new pump. I just cant figure this out, and am seriously ready to throw this thing to the curb and take the 400.00$ hit. Any ideas would be appreciated
. It is an AC, so there is no controller. Should I buy a bigger pump for it? If so, which one. Thank you everyone
 
Sounds like the pump may be your problem.

I just wanted to say hello from out near the Canandaigua area :)

Good luck!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new