haleigh's introduction

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my name is Haleigh I am 15 years old and I have been learning about corals and fish for about a year and a half. I just got my first frag tank it is 15 gallons but i've had a few fish tanks in the past and I also have two fresh water tanks in my room. I am excited that I have a frag tank in my room so I can have something to do other than school. I am starting off with a few zoanthids and I have one piece of SPS and a mushroom in my tank. I have an Instagram account for reefing and it is call @couture_corals and I have a Facebook account called couture corals. I like talking to other people about fish tanks because I gain new knowledge about different corals and fish. My goals for this is to learn more about saltwater aquariums and be successful and make my own business out of it.
Hello Haleigh, welcome to the channel.

PTXReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the R2R community and happy reefing!

Welcome To The Team GIF by memecandy

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the best possible platform on the web to get answers and meet people within this saltwater keeping hobby! No doubt a place where you can get lost in all kinds of different and insightful information!

Another great place to snag info about this hobby we all love is YouTube! I have a channel going that is basically just my journey in reefing! May have some helpful tips and tricks for ya! Let me know if you get a chance to check it out! Again, welcome to R2R!!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back