Halide wont stay on Plz help!

I changed the ballast today and the light continues to turn off after about 15 minutes of operation. Do i need to get a new light or is there another thing i can try?
 
I changed the ballast today and the light continues to turn off after about 15 minutes of operation. Do i need to get a new light or is there another thing i can try?
I'm not familiar with your model, but MH tend to be very simple. Have you tried to clean the unit? If it has covers, remove them and clean inside of it. Make sure the lamp connections are also clean and corrosion free.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new