Hammer Brown Jelly Disease?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NB Reefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NB Reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2017
Messages
322
Reaction score
328
Location
Denver, CO
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are these feeder tentacles, zooxanthellae or brown jelly disease?
IMG-2594.JPG
 
I think it’s just going #2. :)

Those are not sweeper tentacles and it does not look like brown jelly disease.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new