Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

jkimballer29g

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I own three different hammer corals. Two purple tip and a gold hammer. Really nice pieces! Any ways the two purple tips both seem to be splitting maybe? They closed up like this before (Not fully) when they developed new mouths. Also not fully closed now.. Any one ever notice this in your tank? The purple tips also were only one headed frags. Had for a few months and have had more fully developed tentacles. Now seem to be shrunk in and looking funny.. Also the golden seems to recede also when splitting? I was just wondering if any one had any more insight to this. Or maybe it could be some thing else. Tank parameters are fine nothing notably wrongs with any of my levels. I will post another picture by the end of the night. When they open up more!

IMG_2084.JPG

IMG_2084.JPG

OP
OP
jkimballer29g

jkimballer29g

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few minuets later. Also I am noticing the hammer toward the bottom. Has a more full developed lower head.

IMG_2085.JPG

OP
OP
jkimballer29g

jkimballer29g

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks I was just curious about that! I will have to post an update picture. Oh yah I should have mentioned there is a frogspawn back there some where also.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back