Hammer coral questions.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Daniel87
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Well 1 head is slowly opening. Still not as big as when I got him. Dont know if I should decrease the light more or increase the light.

Thoughts.

I ordered a salifert mag and calc test kits. Hopefully they will be here before to long.
 
A little bigger.
1549668936952.jpeg
 
Looks great. Leave it be for some more time. Try not to be a helicopter parent. *-}
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new