Hammer coral questions.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Daniel87
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Well 1 head is slowly opening. Still not as big as when I got him. Dont know if I should decrease the light more or increase the light.

Thoughts.

I ordered a salifert mag and calc test kits. Hopefully they will be here before to long.
 
A little bigger.
1549668936952.jpeg
 
Looks great. Leave it be for some more time. Try not to be a helicopter parent. *-}
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new