Hammer Dying

its doesn't look bad at all, I'm kind of guessing maybe too much flow from that side? Or perhaps not enough?

The color of the sand kind of makes me feel the tank is newish? How are other corals doing?

Anyway, I would suggest to post the water parameters and a full tank shot, very hard to offer more suggestions when "levels are stable" and no other info.
 
Not sure, I'm not a Euphyllia expert. A lot of people would probably say do a KFC dip (Kung Fu Corals makes this but there are DIY versions) or iodine dip?

@ADAM any advice? Am I seeing it correctly that there's definitely flesh recession?
Yes take it out and dip it to see if anything falls off it, Is this your only Euphyllia?
 
image.jpg
 
Do you still think it’ll be OK to get more corals? I’m leaving for Aquashella tomorrow.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new