Hammer Success

officialreefbros

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2021
Messages
1,045
Reaction score
2,918
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Happy to share my hammer's growth! I was feeding it so got to see just how many heads and how much flesh is has!

It came a long way from when I first got it to the point that it has negative flesh!

Screenshot_20241111_204432_Gallery.jpg 20241111_201909.jpg 20241112_190423.jpg
 
Happy to share my hammer's growth! I was feeding it so got to see just how many heads and how much flesh is has!

It came a long way from when I first got it to the point that it has negative flesh!

Looks great.
Sometimes I'm slow. What do you mean by negative flesh?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new