• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hanna Calcium checker

Item Price
$35-$45
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

m3xm3xm3x

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2022
Messages
125
Reaction score
67
Location
New York City
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Have a Hanna calcium checker for sale. Reagents are expired. Everything works as it should.

$35 local pickup or meetup
$45 shipped within continental US

Pickup in Staten Island NY 10305 or meet within reasonable distance.

IMG_5529.jpeg

IMG_5528.jpeg
 
Hey bud if you ever need more pods and phyto, I’d be interested in the checker.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new