Hanna Checker caddy - wall mountable 3d printed

Amandakayphoto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So who is willing to print up a batch of these and ship them to us printerless R2Reefers?
I'd gladly pay for materials, time, and shipping for one of these.
Yep! Same here! Truly love this design over others I have seen, but have no access to a printer :confused:

OP
OP
RobB'z Reef

RobB'z Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep! Same here! Truly love this design over others I have seen, but have no access to a printer :confused:
appreciate the feedback, i put a few hours into it haha. It's large for a print so it takes a hot minute to crank one out, that's the compromise of this design over other more simple ones. But i think it's way more functional and sleek. I just don't have any desire to get into the printing business. I'll crank a few out for some friends but I'd have to buy more printers to satisfy a large number of folks.

OP
OP
RobB'z Reef

RobB'z Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will you print me one... Will pay cost, shipping and whatever else.
I may consider printing a few but ppl would have to be super patient. I have 4 in the queue right now for local reefers and close friends. What I have done for more complete strangers is just materials, shipping and proof of a free will donation to a legit charity cause of their choosing.

Ben Pedersen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may consider printing a few but ppl would have to be super patient. I have 4 in the queue right now for local reefers and close friends. What I have done for more complete strangers is just materials, shipping and proof of a free will donation to a legit charity cause of their choosing.
Put me on the list.. Serious..

White, Alk, Ca, PO4.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's freakin cool man. I have a buddy in England who just bought a printer, maybe i can convince him to print one for me :p
There used to be a guy that would setup at the local frag swaps that had all kinds of 3d printed reefing items including various holders for test kits. Nothing like this though. Not sure if he is still doing it since we haven't had a DFW club frag swap in a year and a half.

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Many options for those with no printer.
Ask a high schooler, many high schools have at least one.

Or Google 3d print services for hobbyist
These guys look legit.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Many options for those with no printer.
Ask a high schooler, many high schools have at least one.

Or Google 3d print services for hobbyist
These guys look legit.
Last time I stood outside a high school I almost got arrested. o_O

LuizW13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There used to be a guy that would setup at the local frag swaps that had all kinds of 3d printed reefing items including various holders for test kits. Nothing like this though. Not sure if he is still doing it since we haven't had a DFW club frag swap in a year and a half.

Man, the reef club is so dead lately :(

But Texas Coral Fest is around the corner, you going to it?

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, the reef club is so dead lately :(

But Texas Coral Fest is around the corner, you going to it?

Most likely I will be there. I've been considering going down to Reef Currents the day before but probably won't do it since I will be headed to south LA the next weekend and it isn't the most fun drive with all the traffic. I just hate it being the day after the Houston event because it is mostly the same vendors so we will be getting the left overs from that show. I also hate they aren't doing the night before VIP anymore. The last couple I've done that and not gone to the actual show the next day. I've picked up some great deals from the drunk vendors the night before!!! :)

LowDime

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mine is printing right now using curality slicer on ender3 pro the bed is not big enough so i had to print it at 98% so i am hoping the testers still fit if not will have to figure something else out

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back