• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hanna checker lot

Item Price
220
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Parttimereefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2018
Messages
93
Reaction score
19
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 5 used in very good shape hanna checkers.
nirate, phosphate, phosphorus, calcium and alkalinity. will need new reagents. will come with expired reagents in picture.

asking $220 shipped for all.

not splitting them up



IMG_9830.jpeg

084520a14c9511b7771852960008115c.jpeg
 
The main differences between the Hanna Ultra Low Range (ULR) Phosphorus Checker (HI-736) and the standard/low-range Phosphate Checkers are the measurement units, target range, and precision level.


Key Differences


  • Units of Measurement: The Phosphorus ULR
    Checker reads in parts per billion (ppb) of phosphorus, whereas standard phosphate checkers read in parts per million (ppm) of phosphate.
  • Precision and Accuracy: The ULR Phosphorus model is widely considered more precise at very low nutrient ranges. It has a lower margin of error in the tight target ranges (<0.03 ppm) that reef hobbyists prefer to prevent algae and keep coral healthy.
    Standard low-range phosphate checkers have a higher tolerance/margin of error relative to those ultra-low levels.
  • Testing Range:
    Phosphorus ULR (HI-736): Measures O to 200 ppb of phosphorus (which converts to roughly o to 0.613 ppm of phosphate).
    Standard/Low Range Phosphate: Typically measures 0.00 to 2.50 ppm of phosphate.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new