Hanna Instr. in GCC?

BoSalman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2018
Messages
237
Reaction score
540
Location
Kuwait City. Kuwait
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I've looked online for a retailer here in Kuwait and tried to email/call (Tectron) without any luck. I'm wondering if i do have any option for international shipping/ordering to Kuwait City (44006)?

I did purchase Alk checker from a seller on amazon to hopefully get it soon, but any other options locally or nearby? I could only order that single post on amazon, while others won't ship internationally/Kuwait.

Thanks in advance.
 
Hello,

I've looked online for a retailer here in Kuwait and tried to email/call (Tectron) without any luck. I'm wondering if i do have any option for international shipping/ordering to Kuwait City (44006)?

I did purchase Alk checker from a seller on amazon to hopefully get it soon, but any other options locally or nearby? I could only order that single post on amazon, while others won't ship internationally/Kuwait.

Thanks in advance.

We apologize for any inconvenience, please email [email protected] and we can forward your request to the proper office. The reef2reef account is managed by Hanna Instruments USA.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new