Hanna Salinity checker

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2017
Messages
6,282
Reaction score
9,184
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So today I bought the Hanna salinity checker and it 1.029. I also tested with my 2 calibrated refractometer and the measure 1.026. Which should I trust?
 
Never mind. It’s spot on with refractometers now. Apparently I didn’t calibrate the Hanna correctly the first time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new