Hanna ULR 77425 reagents

sonic

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2009
Messages
47
Reaction score
16
Location
Fla
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought the wrong reagent, I needed the 713 instead of the 774. Only 1 packet used.

$7 and we split the shipping or pick up in Miami

would be awesome if someone had the 713 reagents and do a trade.
53B8A1CC-51CB-4A03-8AF0-5F390D3F1B56.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new