Chela101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I have always been using api testers and then upgraded to salifert. But I want to get a phosphate Hannah checkers. But on BRS they have 3 kind which are phosphate ultra low range PPM then the. Phosphate low range colorimeter, and the last one phosphorus ultra low range. I want to know which one will be the best choice for me to check my phosphates.. since I don’t have much knowledge in them. If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it!

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You will want the phosphate ultra low range ppm checker. Is the best to use no calculations needed or anything like that the one I have awesome checker

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You won't have to do any equations or anything like that since it's already in PPM so that reading that you get when it's done testing is the one to use to verify Reef parameters

gbroadbridge

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I have always been using api testers and then upgraded to salifert. But I want to get a phosphate Hannah checkers. But on BRS they have 3 kind which are phosphate ultra low range PPM then the. Phosphate low range colorimeter, and the last one phosphorus ultra low range. I want to know which one will be the best choice for me to check my phosphates.. since I don’t have much knowledge in them. If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it!
Phosphate ULR.

Model # HI 774

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 63 76.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 4.9%
Back