Happy Duncan?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Üter
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Üter

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2023
Messages
12,321
Reaction score
82,363
Location
Maine
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Think this Duncan is happy here? There’s 3 large heads and 5 smaller ones.

IMG_3548.jpeg IMG_3550.jpeg
 
Looks happy to me, if the polyps are retracted I would think otherwise.
 
Duncans are very versatile corals and can get used to large differences in flow and lighting. Dont go too over board with it though.
 
I didn't think they got that big. it's also in a high flow area. I'd like to report that the blue mandarin is really healthy and getting plump.
Here’s mine.
D34D6C84-909F-4C76-A479-46C8FC65344C.jpeg
 
Looks perfect to me
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new