Happy Fathers Day

Redfoxtang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Happy Father’s Day @Paul B!!! That sounds nice. We are going to enjoy a nice lake day if the weather plays nice. Then hopefully come home to a nice steak cooked dinner!!

Weasel1960

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today we will go out on our boat where my wife will buy me dinner in a nice seaside restaurant. :)

What are you doing?
And to you as well and all Fathers. Finishing up an outdoor project and maybe grilling out weather not looking the best here today.

BTW @Paul B just got your book, and am enjoying the read :)

TCoach

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Fathers Day, @Paul B and to all the other fathers here. Today we'll attend church and probably just chill all day. Weather here in SC will be fairly yucky today due to the tropical storm remnants blowing through, so just simple family time.

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Father's Day to all those Dad's out there. I'll just say that anyone can make a baby but it takes a special human being to be a Dad. Whether by birth or by choice, you are appreciated. My husband did not bring my kids into this world but he chose to be the best Dad he could to them. I am forever grateful.
Fathers Day Vintage GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

tamanning

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy d-day!! We are going to dinner and a 4-d movie. Something new I've been told the seats move.

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going out to breakfast now then will drive to the Military cemetery here to visit my Buddy for Fathers Day who died of Covid last year. His family lives far away and I am much closer.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 29 16.7%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back