Happy Hump Day

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning r2r, it is Wednesday and the middle of the work week for most. Definitly cooler this morning. Busy day ahead of me today and still trying to wakeup. Definitly did not want to get up this morning, although will get to sleep in on Friday. Have a great day everyone :D

Steelerfan747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning Barb, good morning young Frankie, I hope you enjoyed the bbq yesterday. I have a long day today followed by a small birthday celebration for the wife. Have a great one everybody and God bless everyone

JOANN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Moring all. It is a beautiful morning here on the treasure coast of florida. I hope all of you can enjoy your day. I know im going to do my best.

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning!!!! Yesterday was so busy. I got home at 11pm and acclimated my haul of the day and then this morning I woke up and am on the couch. I don't remember laying down....

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning R2R. I know its starting to be a broken record but another busy day at work... I really need help, I can not do it all anymore by myself.
A nice day out sunny and highs around mid 70's....
Well time to finish my coffee and get back to work.
Have a great day.

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shred what do you do? Let's put someone to work :)

Scoly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well good morning, and happy hump day from northern Cali! It's going to b 100 degreese here today! Just getting up enjoying a cup of coffe out on the porch before it gets to hot! Hope everyone has an awesome day!

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am doing cad right now... I used too do Electrical engineering, cad and IT. We are a consulting electrical engineering firm.

We had a few really bad years and most of us got cut too working two weeks on and two weeks off for a while. Most people got other jobs or quit. Now things are picking up and we have a skeleton crew. I always did some cad but during the slow down the main cad guy found a new job and quit. Company has not totally recovered from the slow down and are afraid it might happen again so they wont hire someone. They don't want to have to get rid of someone or pay unemployment. I told them to just get me someone from high school for the summer part time.

sirevans reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Top of the morning to everyone. Hope everyone has a GREAT day! My son and I are going to the park to hang out for a little while today.:xd: Daddy loves the park!

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 70 44.6%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 73 46.5%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 14 8.9%

Back