Hello and welcome to R2R!
goofy movie hello GIF

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy New Year fellow beings. I have no clue what I'm doing here. Just going with the flow of whatever this hobby throws at me, learning new things.

Equipment:
Red Sea Max E-170, intank media basket, IceCap 2K gyre flow pump, Tunze 3155 ATO, 5 gallon Innovative Marine reservoir, 200W Titanium Aquarium Heater System, red sea marine care test kit, Hammerhead glass float cleaner thing,

Media: (I think this stuff is considered media, lol)
Dry rock, MicroBacter CLEAN, MicroBacter7, 25lbs Pink fiji sand, rowaphos, chemi-pure blue, carbon, 90g Gems Ceramic Media, filter floss

Animals:
I got into this hobby about 3 months ago, starting out with a Red Sea Max E-170. Did a month of cycling and then probably threw too many fish in. I have 6 blue-green chromis, 2 clown fish, 1 angel, 1 royal gramma, and a yellow watchman goby. For cleaners I have a few turbos and trochus snails, 1 cleaner shrimp, and a hand full of hermits, oh and 1 emeral crab.

Recently:
I added my first coral green star polyp (gsp), it was dying and now seems to have gotten itself together and is starting to grow again. And I added Algae Barn corraline pink and purple algae in a bottle.

As you can now tell, I have no clue what I'm doing. lol. How long did it take you all to learn this hobby??
Hello and welcome to the channel.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hope you’re enjoying the resources on R2R and welcome

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back