Happy New Year, I'm New

Hello and welcome to R2R!
goofy movie hello GIF
 
Happy New Year fellow beings. I have no clue what I'm doing here. Just going with the flow of whatever this hobby throws at me, learning new things.

Equipment:
Red Sea Max E-170, intank media basket, IceCap 2K gyre flow pump, Tunze 3155 ATO, 5 gallon Innovative Marine reservoir, 200W Titanium Aquarium Heater System, red sea marine care test kit, Hammerhead glass float cleaner thing,

Media: (I think this stuff is considered media, lol)
Dry rock, MicroBacter CLEAN, MicroBacter7, 25lbs Pink fiji sand, rowaphos, chemi-pure blue, carbon, 90g Gems Ceramic Media, filter floss

Animals:
I got into this hobby about 3 months ago, starting out with a Red Sea Max E-170. Did a month of cycling and then probably threw too many fish in. I have 6 blue-green chromis, 2 clown fish, 1 angel, 1 royal gramma, and a yellow watchman goby. For cleaners I have a few turbos and trochus snails, 1 cleaner shrimp, and a hand full of hermits, oh and 1 emeral crab.

Recently:
I added my first coral green star polyp (gsp), it was dying and now seems to have gotten itself together and is starting to grow again. And I added Algae Barn corraline pink and purple algae in a bottle.

As you can now tell, I have no clue what I'm doing. lol. How long did it take you all to learn this hobby??
Hello and welcome to the channel.
 
Welcome to R2R! Lot's of great places to ask questions and find answers here.
 
Hope you’re enjoying the resources on R2R and welcome
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new