Happy Spider Sponge

kevinpratt823

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2010
Messages
224
Reaction score
4
Location
Canton, MA 02021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had this guy a few mos now and he's doing great. I did a small(50g) water change the other day, and he really appreciated it.

I'm too lazy to post all the other pics, so here's a link with some more........
Happy Spider Sponge - Boston Reefers Society Online Community

They're prob easier to see in the link, too.
 

Attachments

  • BRS 549.jpg
    BRS 549.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 261
  • BRS 548.jpg
    BRS 548.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 193
  • BRS 550.jpg
    BRS 550.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 204
  • BRS 493.jpg
    BRS 493.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 168
  • BRS 546.jpg
    BRS 546.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 192
Do you have to feed that all the time?
I feed it mostly kittens and small children............
JK, I haven't fed it specifically, but I do feed Phyto, cyclops, and oyster feast to the tank. A couple points have withered away, but it's still doing well. I think the abundance of rock in my whole system and the 55gal fug/dsb helps feed my stuff also.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new