Happy Thanksgiving!

  • Thread starter Thread starter reef life
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Happy Thanksgiving :) I'm about to start the smoker up and make that my home for the next 6 hours!
Smoked turkey, nice! That and deep fried are my favorite man. Are you smoking the bird whole or spatchcock?
 
Smoked turkey, nice! That and deep fried are my favorite man. Are you smoking the bird whole or spatchcock?
I'll be smoking a whole bird. I think it was maybe 12-13lbs. I've never had fried turkey, but I have heard it is amazing.
 
I'll be smoking a whole bird. I think it was maybe 12-13lbs. I've never had fried turkey, but I have heard it is amazing.
If it's done right in peanut oil it's friggen amazing. Next year I'm deep frying.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new