Happy w/ Dr Reef

hazylogic

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2021
Messages
46
Reaction score
64
Location
Austin
What state or country do you live in
Texas
I’ve ordered 2 QT’d Achilles from another vendor and both were DOA. Tried Dr Reef for an Achilles and Clown tang. Both arrived happy, fat, healthy, and eating! They’re in acclimation now so the rest of the tang gang can get used to them - but ecstatic I finally have my dream fish (Achilles)! 0A26A9E8-0EF0-45B8-A347-3C38C5ADD1AB.jpeg A9779A93-3CED-4718-A997-7D0C7D7905B6.jpeg FF900ABD-38D7-4884-895E-FF01344A6495.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • FullSizeRender.MOV
    42.5 MB
  • FullSizeRender.mov
    11.7 MB
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new