• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Harry seriously!! how can you do this and still be in business!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so this is my 1st order from Harry and i cant believe what i got...

placed my order for 5 frags to get the free shipping, when i got the package home and opened it up i was totally shocked and amazed.

the 1st thing i noticed was the packing, i've never seen someone put soo much time into packaging frags it was top notch. it had the usual but he added foam at the bottom to keep the frag floated so it wont get damaged..

then i started looking at the frags if you want to call them frags they were big!!! and encrusted!!!

the prices were generous and cant believe he added free shipping on top of that.

A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ man totally pleased with everything..

if you ever go full time and offer more i'll definitely be a returning/recurring customer..

879b8db6.jpg

i'll get a better pic when i get off from work..

Last edited:

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[h=2]Harry seriously!! how can you do this and still be in business!![/h]
Easy, I'm NOT IN business! I'm not trying to make money. I'm trying to generate a little to help with the costs of my addiction (or, hobby). I'm burning 13 metal halides and 10 VHOs plus paying Huntsville Utilities for all the power they burn. Salt, pumps, test kits, impellers, powerheads, CO2, media, etc. eats up whatever few dollars I might make on a frag pack.

Anyhow, I'm glad your frags arrived safely and you are satisfied. Thanx for helping me afford to keep my reef tanks for another week!

OP
OP
ToXIc

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Harry seriously!! how can you do this and still be in business!!

Easy, I'm NOT IN business! I'm not trying to make money. I'm trying to generate a little to help with the costs of my addiction (or, hobby). I'm burning 13 metal halides and 10 VHOs plus paying Huntsville Utilities for all the power they burn. Salt, pumps, test kits, impellers, powerheads, CO2, media, etc. eats up whatever few dollars I might make on a frag pack.

Anyhow, I'm glad your frags arrived safely and you are satisfied. Thanx for helping me afford to keep my reef tanks for another week!

yeah.. what i ment to say is that with the prices and free shipping.. i felt like i stole from you... :angel:

Looks like an amazing pack. I have to come check em out!

sure...... i cant wait to get home and gaze on them..

OP
OP
ToXIc

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Urg. I lost my memory card.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 8.8%
Back