Has anyone ordered the new Red Sea G2 tanks?

Andresnyc93

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered a 525 G2 also haven’t gotten any updates as to when they’re planning on shipping it. I do see them as being much more organized in sump space and the way they’re set up. You can now fit a chiller in the cabinets with your dosing heads/liquid bottles so that’s a huge plus for me.
Futurama Reaction GIF

OP
OP
Tuan’s Reef

Tuan’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I checked with BRS and was advised of this:

"All Red Sea Aquariums are drop shipped directly from Red Sea and will be delivered within 1-3 weeks from the date they ship. Red Sea ships on Fridays and all orders placed before 11:59 pm on Wednesdays will ship on Friday. Orders placed after 11:59 pm on Wednesday will ship the following Friday. Once the order ships from Red Sea a shipment number will be provided, and the transport facility will call you to schedule a time for a delivery window. Once the order is submitted to Red Sea we are unable to cancel any items on the order without a restocking fee being applied.
Red Sea tanks are available to be shipped to the contiguous 48 State USA only at this time."

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back