Has anyone seen a Duncan like this?

It kinda looks like new growth duncan before it turns neon green. It doesnt really look like an out of the ordinary Duncan, thanks for posting a pic, please update if it takes on a different color
giphy.gif
 
Digging around through the internet,,.. I would say it looks similar to this which UC had at some point in time.

1603173271936.png
 
Last edited:
Sorry for the delay, the duncans just don't want to open up completely. But as promised here is an update picture with a green duncan below it for reference. The Marine Farmers duncan is much more purple than any other duncan I have seen.
purple duncan.jpg
I've had green base with purple tips, green with blue tips, green with purple lines running down the middle and one that was blue base with yellow tips but I haven't seen a purple that nice before. I'm really looking forward to what they look like fully open. I might even spend the money to get one
 
Anyone ever here about a white Duncan?
I had one that died on me, maybe it was bleached?
 
I swear he was healthy when I got him (cant remember from where) my pistol Shrimp dragged him into the sand while I was away for a few days and when I got to him it was to late

72D5372A-4FEF-4B21-BEF0-3101DB2A76F6.jpeg
 
Did the duncan open up :) sorry to pester but I'm super curious.
Well that was it being open
Real short tentacles but it ate fine
 
Sorry I was asking the op. Ive been following this thread since day 1. Sorry to hear about your shrimp dragging it around that was a beautiful coral.
 
Still nice looking
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new