Has communication and delivery issues been resolved?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the response and transparency. Hopefully you guys get back to 100% quickly! While your equipment being down sucks, glad it wasn’t worse with that kind of incident.
There is worse, and then there is worse with electrical backlash. We just keep working hard and moving forward. Thanks for the concern!!! 100% would be a great place to be. We have churned out, screen, boxed and sent a LOT of lids since yesterday morning and are hopeful that all delays are over by the end of next week and to be back on schedule.

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, I will say wait times are long but it is what it is. A homemade life might look stupid but it will work. It's only temporary. Now this communication issue people are speaking of. I ordered like 40 days ago ot so. Before I ordered. I got emails back same day. Even on weekend nights when I didnt expect a reply till next business day. I emailed to ask for a update knowing I had a long time to wait but maybe they are ahead of schedule. I got that response next day. I never called. But email works without a hiccup. I know of other lid places that basically make the same exact think that are 6 weeks atleast as well. So either way l, were all gonna have to wait. And longer we wait and wait cause we hesitate on purchasing because of the wait. Your arrival time is later and later. Haha

I was gonna order a lid before my tank was even running because I was aware of waits but didnt. Now I have fish in the tank and hoping my homemade lid works.

If anybody wants help on a easy to make homemade lid that cost like 20 bucks message me. I'll gladly send pics of my qt lid and now 100gallon lid that is doing its job.

Easy to make. 20 minutes max. Basic tools that most houses have in the garage.

After all our waits. We will.be so happy we spent the money. And waited

rkpetersen

walked the sand with the crustaceans
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've ordered 3 ClearView lids, at different times.
Didn't worry too much about exactly when they'd arrive.
Didn't bug them constantly for updates.
They all did arrive, as ordered, within reasonable times (less than 2 months).
A fine company and product. :)

CheckeredPants

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Despite the setback due to a lightning strike on a piece of their equipment, I received my lid within the original delivery window of 28-35 days and could not be happier.

If you read around the forum and even in this thread, you'll see that they'd rather focus their time on working on lids than on emailing updates as they go. Any instance of them being unresponsive has been met with transparency as to why there may ever be delays, which is respectable.

Thanks for the lid @ArtFully Acrylic!!!

image1.jpeg image2.jpeg

charlie28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just recieved an email of a lead time of 70-77 days for a EXO Pisces.

VJM 21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Despite the setback due to a lightning strike on a piece of their equipment, I received my lid within the original delivery window of 28-35 days and could not be happier.

I was in the same situation and had the same outcome. I’ll add that Artfully Acrylic provided quality customer service throughout the process.

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been looking for a lid to put on my reefer 170 and a google search brought up artfully acrylic/clear view. After reading most comments here it seems like super long wait times and pretty poor communication.

Before I drop $150 I’m wondering if these issues have been resolved or should I look somewhere else? I’m about to take my livestock out of qt and can’t wait 8 plus weeks.
I endeavor to answer all information requests within 24 hours during the business week, as well as often answering late into the night, off the clock weeknights and weekends.

Communication once an order is placed is limited to specs needed and should you inquire as to your wait time on a specific day after placing an order, you will likely get a response within a few hours.

Our lead times vary between lid styles. Our shortest current lead time is 32-39 days (Tsunami) for a custom, made to order product.

We do not carry stock options, though we are in R&D to do so, to include; standardized cut outs, feed doors and possible cord slots with no substitutions available. All will still be able to order customized lids, as well.

We are currently hosting our End of Year sale. Site front page for discount codes at clearviewlids.com
Sale ends September 30th.

***pls note--Pisces EXO Lids are extraordinarily complex to program and cut. They do, currently, have a 'longer than we like' lead time. We will be incorporating a second CNC soon, and hope to offer much shorter lead times.

That said, the longer one waits to order, the longer one waits for a lid. We hope to be of assistance to you or that you at least have a safety option available for your livestock that you are happy with.

ShellSea

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just recently received my new lid and like all quality custom work it took awhile but it was well worth the wait. Real quality job. My communication with them through the whole design and build process was excellent. A big fat thumbs up!!!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back