hate a thief

  • Thread starter Thread starter shane91
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

shane91

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2015
Messages
275
Reaction score
104
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So as the title says I hate a thief. This week I have had my truck, my gf car broken into. windows smashed and all. What really really has me upset about this is one of my lights for my girls tank has broke. So I was going to do what any good boyfriend would do and replace it for her. So I pulled out 900 in cash to get a new light for her probably a kessil, but but but but but I was using a good bit of that to go and pick up a deep blue 200 gallon tank. That now seems like ill never get to upgrade to it.


Anybody else have this happen to them..... I cant be the only one having bad luck right around Christmas time
 
That sucks. I had my car broken into some years ago. Really ticked me off. The most infuriating part to me was that there was someone out there who thought it was OK to smash my window and take something from me. What entitles them to take something from someone else?
 
exactly... its honestly one of the worst feelings ever... and of course are local pd tried to do something but I doubt anything will ever come from it... bad thing is I live in a really nice neighborhood but we butt a community get break ins almost every month.. its time for a move... cops didn't like what I said if I ever catch the people who keep doing this.
 
I ended up going to a camera so anybody that steps foot on my property is on it and hide it and the wires .
 
I built houses so im actually having my audio and alarm guy install 5 cameras around the house. I will catch these guys lol
 
That's basically what i told the cops hahaha . Just glad they didn't find the gun in between the seats. I would have a serious problem of that happened
 
Well, we part ways there. It is just stuff. Someone tries to hurt you or your family, OK, but not for stuff. It's aggravating as heck, but not worth hurting someone over. I'm sure you're just venting your frustrations though.

Security cameras are a great idea. So are motion activated lights.
 
I wouldn't do anything extravagant over material things.. just over me or my family.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new