hate losing fish :(

Qasimja

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my sailfin tang yesterday started swimming in one spot and not eating i knew this would not end well today i found him dead in a corner of the tank not even sure what happened to him maybe something internal haven't added anything to the tank in at least 6 months and all the rest of the fish are not having any issues so i guess its just part of the hobby still sucks i had him close to 3 years

Garf

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my sailfin tang yesterday started swimming in one spot and not eating i knew this would not end well today i found him dead in a corner of the tank not even sure what happened to him maybe something internal haven't added anything to the tank in at least 6 months and all the rest of the fish are not having any issues so i guess its just part of the hobby still sucks i had him close to 3 years
Wife bought a gold rim powder brown for her tank and did a drop’n’plop today. Guess we’ve got a months worth of uncertainty. Beautiful fish, just hope he hasn’t brought any unwanted cohorts.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like he could’ve had a spinal injury from darting, sorry for your loss. It does hurt to lose fish as personable as these guys.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 31 18.0%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 115 66.9%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.5%
Back