Hats off to Neptune customer support!

litlsea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a heads up about Neptune customer support. I had a couple Alerts about being unable to connect to Fusion. This was in the middle of the night and I was at work. I tried to access the Apex remotely and sure enough it was not connected. Looked for an answer on Neptunes Forum and the answer I found seemed way too techy for me. At the end it asks if this answered my query and I replied that it did not and why is there not a task for this issue. I never expected a reply but I got one not long after with a couple video links and a case # if this did not solve the issue. The next day I was able to reset the Apex and get reconnected by following the video directions. In the meantime the Apex kept on dosing etc. This happened because my Internet provider updated firmware remotely and renamed the router and changed my password for my "new improved network".

Problem-Query-Reply Fix- all in less than a few hours and then the next day another reply asking if the problem was solved or if I required more assistance. Hats off to Neptune for excellent customer support quickly!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back