Have a question

codycolina707

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this morning found my female clown on the floor dead she jumped...so what should I do to find my other clown a mate try finding a bigger clown or go with a smaller one the male I have now is pretty decent size my female was probably close to 3 inchs male is mocha clown female was a black and white

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can do either. What you have is a male clown fish. You can add a female, another male or a juvenile. Any of the above would work out fine. Add a screen at the sme time, then you don't have to have dead fish like this in the future.

OP
OP
codycolina707

codycolina707

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can do either. What you have is a male clown fish. You can add a female, another male or a juvenile. Any of the above would work out fine. Add a screen at the sme time, then you don't have to have dead fish like this in the future.
Ya the tank they are in is my 75 has a canopy I thought would have kept them in I'll have to build a screen top like I made for my 150 and I hope adding a small one works the male has always been well behaved never seen him try to nip at anything

Back