Have I reached my limit?

yoiu may be able to add a small 3rd fish, but I am not sure about the firefish. The clowns are now well establish and may be territorial. The firefish might spend his time hiding from them. I would think a fish a little more daring would be better.
What would you recommend?
 
I had two clowns and a tail spot blenny in my Evo. The blenny loved being with the clowns. He is now in my 75 gallons and still hangs out with them.

However, I would get rid of cyano before adding this last fish. Just because feeding more might increase the uglies.
 
I had two clowns and a tail spot blenny in my Evo. The blenny loved being with the clowns. He is now in my 75 gallons and still hangs out with them.

However, I would get rid of cyano before adding this last fish. Just because feeding more might increase the uglies.
awesome, thank you. I'm currently siphoning out Cyano and leaving the lights off, Zoas don't seem to mind. I really don't want to use Chemiclean! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
I just picked up a tailspot blenny for my 13.5. Not the most vibrantly coloured fish but from everything I’ve read and everyone I spoke to, they are great for that size tank and have the best personality / character
 
2 clowns, clown goby and firefish in my evo.
 

Attachments

  • 5F75DCF9-F7CB-43D0-A71C-ACA1FEBEF1C7.jpeg
    5F75DCF9-F7CB-43D0-A71C-ACA1FEBEF1C7.jpeg
    204.2 KB · Views: 48

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new