Have you tried out push notifications?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,878
Reaction score
122,522
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We now have a cool feature to alert you via a notification! It's not available on IOS as of yet but it's available on your desktop and on other mobile devices. You can enable and adjust your settings here: https://www.reef2reef.com/account/preferences

Here you can see where you edit the options and also in the bottom corner see how they pop up! I'm on a laptop BTW! :)

push.jpg
 
Very cool add on! Alot of people like getting push notifications instead of a bunch of emails, so this may be a good option for them :)
 
So...you're saying Android is ...better? :cool:
 
Can you explain what this does, to the tech dummies like me?
 
You’ll get notifications directly to your phone just like you would on an app.
Oh, ok.
I usually use my computer for R2R.
Living on a limited data plan in my retirement years.lol
 
I can't enable them
 
What’s the timeline for iOS? Looking forward to trying this out!!!

None as of yet. :( This is an IOS thing that they don't currently allow. That's why it works on anything but IOS devices.
 
I can click on push notifications. It takes me to the screen to block or allow. I'm unable to click an option. I have to close r2r or hit the back button at that point it will auto block push notifications.

Ive got a droid
 
None as of yet. :( This is an IOS thing that they don't currently allow. That's why it works on anything but IOS devices.
And... the fact that you get more R2R through Android should have everyone making the jump in 3...2...1... 8-)
 
And... the fact that you get more R2R through Android should have everyone making the jump in 3...2...1... :cool:
Not funny man ;Rage I’m offended by you picking on us iPhone folks. Now I have to go find a safe place. Oh wait my wife kicked me out of my safe place, carry on lol.
 
Bumping this up for those who haven't seen it yet!
 
None as of yet. :( This is an IOS thing that they don't currently allow. That's why it works on anything but IOS devices.
I have an easy fix for you iOS users... :cool: ;Troll;Troll
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new