Having trouble IDing this Acro.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ritter6788
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2011
Messages
24,468
Reaction score
2,539
Location
Marshall, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tabling growth form, mostly white with some green in the lower areas, purple towards the tips, very blue polyps.

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1404256006.686470.jpg
 
Following.... I had that one last year. I bought it as blueberry squarrosa but I'm pretty sure its not squarrosa
 
I'm going to throw this out there as a guess... A. Austera
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new