HD's 144 1/2 Moon

My decorator only liked to wear cyano mats :rolleyes::rolleyes:

;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious
A red decorator! Nice, don't let my wife see it she will want a pretty red crab!
 
Green and red :)

P4130013.JPG


He was pretty large too, I'd say about 4-5"
 
Last edited:
Green and red :)

P4130013.JPG


He was preety large too, I'd say about 4-5"
Wow, thats a big one! Put him in my tank with Mongo the big red legged crab it will be like watching WWF!
 
I wouldn't get another one in this tank. That was when all I had was a fowlr tank. I pretty sure that's my old 45g tank from 2004
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new