Healthy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter keddre
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Interesting. Havent heard of that situation but i rarely hear of engineer gobies. It makes sense.

Once it gets healthier, it may potentially injure or kill them. Some cases of lta's killing fish. Not as much as carpets though.

Honestly I might get rid of them. While they are reef safe in the fact of not harming anything, they are sort of bullies. They enjoy burying my feather dusters, travel to the other side of my tank to spit dirt in my goby/shrimp's hole and keep uprooting my anemone. They are a nice playful fish, but their playfulness is making my other inhabitants suffer. All I need to do is come up with a good trap, probably the bottle one
 
Honestly I might get rid of them. While they are reef safe in the fact of not harming anything, they are sort of bullies. They enjoy burying my feather dusters, travel to the other side of my tank to spit dirt in my goby/shrimp's hole and keep uprooting my anemone. They are a nice playful fish, but their playfulness is making my other inhabitants suffer. All I need to do is come up with a good trap, probably the bottle one

I like them but have never kept them because I have read stories about rock work collapsing due to their digging. The only trapping trick I know is the shot glass for crabs, can't help you with that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new