OP
OP
rusgum

rusgum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, your new tank is looking great. Very nice and successful build process.

I just got the link to this thread from your other thread. Almost missed this one.
Thanks. Everything is going better than I expected. I applied all my knowledge and experience in this system, so that two weeks after the start, I fully stock it with fish and corals in one day. I hope to show a beautiful reef in the fall. Akropora quickly began to build up skirts

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To date, KSh 7.4. Calcium 480. Magnesium 1420. Nitrate about 5. Phosphate 0.06. In terms of nutrients (import / export), the balance has been caught and at this time the system relies only on the skimmer and the compartment with live stones. Microelements K+ and A- from TM and FlatwormStop and Coral Booster from KZ are added. Commercial bacterial preparations are not added, carbon additives are not added, there is no coal, there is no mechanical filtration. Feeding fish four times a day with a mixture of pellets from AF, ON, hikari. Additionally, a day later, algae from AF and Artemia when I am on site. I don’t feed corals, maybe I’ll try Bauerbanks, as I need to test the new food for LPS from Af, but I’m not in a hurry, because the banks feel great like all the other LPS and Acropora. No loss
Hi Rusgum you mention live stones I was curious what you mean? Did you use cured rock from and established system, dry or a little of both?

OP
OP
rusgum

rusgum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Rusgum you mention live stones I was curious what you mean? Did you use cured rock from and established system, dry or a little of both?
Hi. I want to especially note that our stones are not animated SRCs, not Hand-Made LCDs, and there is not a single gram of concrete or other inanimate elements! These are the real cuttings of a living coral reef! For each batch of LC for us, the supplier receives a special CITES quota (we can provide the originals of this document to everyone) for the production of LC in a special protected shelf zone of the coral reefs of the Indian Ocean. https://reefcentral.ru/forum/topic/36028-postavka-zhivykh-kamnej-klassa-premium-v-marte/page-1

OP
OP
rusgum

rusgum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Directly, I only use live stones from Indonesia, which are described in the link. The stones are delivered quickly, my friends and I immediately accelerate the systems on them, planting any corals in a week.

Gimmy770

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I remember that on the old tank you used a program with 3 radion channels at 50% (cyan,lime,white), did you change program over time?

OP
OP
rusgum

rusgum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I remember that on the old tank you used a program with 3 radion channels at 50% (cyan,lime,white), did you change program over time?
Hello. I may have forgotten to write in an old thread that a couple of months before I broke the old reef, I did an AB+ spectrum, matched the micro to the balling intake and kept the phosphate around 0.2. It was just a small experiment. Now I also have an AB + spectrum, but Kessils corrected the picture for myself

OP
OP
rusgum

rusgum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I decided to sit on the Coral System Korallen Zucht.
Aquarium in perfect order

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220317-180057_Browser.jpg
    Screenshot_20220317-180057_Browser.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 45

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking great!!! Excited to see this beautiful reef continue to grow!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you my friend. I hope that I will not be sanctioned on reef2reef because I am Russian :)
You're a valuable member of our community, and we're glad you're here. We're united as a community by our love of marine life.

DeniseAndy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just finished the build read and look. You have an amazing system there. Very healthy and the clean look of the aquarium is very nice. Such amazing animals.
Thank you for sharing!

Back