Heavenly aquarium

Roscovitch

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you my friend. I hope that I will not be sanctioned on reef2reef because I am Russian :)
Beautiful tank. Very well done. I was like another poster earlier curious of the current situation but of course held back turning this thread into a Q&A over the current climate. However: your comment prompted me to write this and I hope I speak for most particularly in the west to say that people here love the Russian people (at least those who like me have actually been there) and are very well informed that the common man of your beautiful country are mostly apposed to what’s happening. It’s not good and I hope for the sake of all it stops as soon as possible. Peace and love from Scotland.

OP
OP
rusgum

rusgum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful tank. Very well done. I was like another poster earlier curious of the current situation but of course held back turning this thread into a Q&A over the current climate. However: your comment prompted me to write this and I hope I speak for most particularly in the west to say that people here love the Russian people (at least those who like me have actually been there) and are very well informed that the common man of your beautiful country are mostly apposed to what’s happening. It’s not good and I hope for the sake of all it stops as soon as possible. Peace and love from Scotland.
Hello. Our wonderful hobby unites us all all over the world. I am pleased to read your lines, thank you. Always happy to chat

OP
OP
rusgum

rusgum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. Morning, fish want to eat. Acropora gain color and accelerate in growth. The system is perfectly clean, even the sand just surprised me and for all the time did not even give a hint of getting covered with anything. I took Helmon and I was lucky with him, he immediately began to eat brine shrimp and drying. KSh 7. Phosphate 0.1. Nitrate 1.

OP
OP
rusgum

rusgum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:)
20220419_135721-01-01.jpeg
20220419_135758-01.jpeg

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 37 52.1%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 37 52.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • None.

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.5%
Back