Hefton's new tank build.

Fishcrazy06

Reefing Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All I got to say is **** them are some killer looking Pendants. Can you run the 400 and 250 w bulbs seperate of each other or not? If so what do you plan on your lighting schedule being?

OP
OP
Hefton

Hefton

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All I got to say is **** them are some killer looking Pendants. Can you run the 400 and 250 w bulbs seperate of each other or not? If so what do you plan on your lighting schedule being?

Each bulb is independent of each other. I ordered the ballasts, I will need a total of four. I went with the selectable Lumatek ballasts, so I can run all 250W's or all 400W's if I need to. As far as a light schedule, I'm not really sure yet. The ballasts will all be controlled by a Profilux controller. Maybe start with one 250w on one side, then the other, followed by a 400w, then the last. I'm thinking that the controller upstairs can shut the 400w's off if the tank temp gets to high.

Last edited:

JCOLE

Grower of the Small Polyps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Hefton I came across this build. This looks awesome! Do you still have this up and running? If so, I would love to see pictures of it.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 67 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 27 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back