• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hellfire Frags - scam website

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

melhe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I bought some corals from his website in the past.

Last order he said he will give me discounted price for 4 corals. He said it’s package deal , better not go through his website. So he asked me to pay through PayPal friend and family . I paid $ 520 via friend and family on June 11 . When I received corals. He missed one coral and another DOA. The one DOA I paid $165 , He gave me $150 credit . The one missing , he said his worker forgot to put in the package . He will send me with my next order. Otherwise I need to pay $37 shipping for that one .

So in the following weeks I ordered multiple corals again since mid June . He never shipped them. Then a few days ago, he asked me shipping fee again saying because shipping bag is heavy . I told him that he is the one missing item on last order , why should I pay shipping again . If they think the orders are too heavy , then just cancel my other orders, just ship the item he forgot to ship and a few corals I used the store credit . Or he should ship all my orders without additional shipping cost . Since then, He pretty much ghosted me . Not replying any emails or shipping update

It’s over 2 weeks since I placed last order. Seller has disappeared . Mainwhile he has been aggressively marketing here trying to scam more people

I am going to file credit card claim . Stealing and scamming is unethical and unprofessional . Why would he think he can get away with it !!!! Worst shopping experience ever !!!

Hellfire Frags

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   2   0
Ningning
I am going to do two things
1 ask you remove the nonsense feedback that you posted before I could ever get to your order and return your message
2 if you cancel anything it is a %20 restocking fee on the cancelled items just like every vendor I knwo including WWC the largest vendor on the internet. Our policy is almost verbatim what theirs is.
I NEVER ONCE offered to ship the elegance for free .
I told you I mistakenly missed it and I could refund it or include it in your next order, since you have been buying weekly.

Now your impatience in me being able to address this properly is going to not only cause issues between you and I moving forward but also tarnishes our great name in the industry.
Not once, ever, dealing with me has an issue been left unresolved for you or anyone else. It is what we pride ourselves on.

I am refunding the elegance in full because I messed up and forgot to pack it.
Im going to start there
Then I am cancelling all other orders with a %20 restocking fee that you have agreed to when you purchased from our website.
You will then have a $150 credit I am going to refund to you
After this I no longer wish to do business with you due to your poor and unnecessary feedback.
I wish you luck in your reefing journey and I am sorry that it has to this but this is how I have to protect myself from people who try to damage a great reputation and people like you who take advantage of people like me who bend over backwards to give you great prices and always take care of any problems no matter what. But you knew that already

$903.50 - %20 ($180.70) =$722.80

Refunding $722.80 + Elegance $75 = $797.80 and store credit of $150 = $947.80
Processed in full no questions asked just like our policies and our guarantees. We don't take advantage of anyone and you knew that. You used poor feedback as extortion to muscle the way we do things, you dictated your own prices, and made demands that I don't care to have to have to deal with again.
You'll move on to the next vendor that you can trash on the internet and take advantage of and it sucks that another business will have to go through this with you.

I wanted to make sure everying was public information
If I need to post your conversations with me of you demanding prices and demanding discounts and telling me what you think things should be like I will so hopefully it saves another vendor from having to go through this nonsense.
SELLER BEWARE.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hellfire Frags

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   2   0
I also wanted to make public that there is a shipping calendar on our website and you have been listed on this calendar for over a week but you knew that and you knew you were on the calendar and you knew I emailed Tuesday and said I would ship you thursday (TODAY)

Not once has anyone ever ghosted you here
You didnt get a response back as fast as you wanted and I think responding within 24 hours just like we did is pretty darn fast.
Please don't make me embarass you by screenshotting our emails so people can see I have always bent over backwards for you.
Good luck to you

OP
OP
melhe

melhe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
You didn’t ship elegant on last order because your worker forgot . Why should I have to pay additional shipping again when I ask you to resend it ? It doesn’t make sense

i told you if you can’t ship orders for free , please cancel the orders . You pretty much ghosted me for days until I left negative feedback .

Now you are talking about 20% restocking fee . Are your kidding me ? You never shipped them and how many emails I have sent you without reply . I don’t leave online negative reviews .

It’s a shame I have to raise your attention in the way .

OP
OP
melhe

melhe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
And I didn’t cancel those orders because u refused to ship the order and ghosting me . Now you canceled order to minus 20% restocking fee . Why are you so sneaky . Guess what , let s discuss with credit card company . You are unbelievable !!!!

Hellfire Frags

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   2   0
You didn’t ship elegant on last order because your worker forgot . Why should I have to pay additional shipping again when I ask you to resend it ? It doesn’t make sense

i told you if you can’t ship orders for free , please cancel the orders . You pretty much ghosted me for days until I left negative feedback .

Now you are talking about 20% restocking fee . Are your kidding me ? You never shipped them and how many emails I have sent you without reply . I don’t leave online negative reviews .

Again
I offered you two options
Instantly! I apologized and offered to refund the item or include it in your next box since you have been buying every week. My first offer was to refund it and that was the resolution. You said include in next box. Not once did I offer to ship it for free. You demanded that days later after adding 15lbs of corals to the box .

The customer is not always right unfortunately and I wish you all the best Ningning but it isnt here at Hellfire qmoving forward and you have to understand thats because of the way you handled it. You made demands and threw a tantrum and I don't have time in my life for that kind of negative energy.

Hellfire Frags

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   2   0
Go ahead do whatever makes you feel good about yourself. The only person trying to take advantage of anyone is you!
Fortunately Shopify stands behind my publically posted policies and protects me against people like you.
Have a good day

Hellfire Frags

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   2   0

I told you I would not ship for free and you said cancel the orders I have screenshots to back up this and the %20
good luck

Hellfire Frags

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   2   0
I also wanted to add
You did not pay 160 for the brain
I charged you 450 for 3 brains ($150 each)
I also wanted to make sure everyone knew, you sent a picture when it arrived and I instantly responded with, and I quote, "Throw the brain away I will issue you a store credit" no questions asked. Just like any time you have ever had an issue with something. Am I wrong? Have I ever left you hanging? No and you know I haven't!
You know I have been extremely good to you and you should be ashamed of yourself for this nonsense

OP
OP
melhe

melhe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I also wanted to add
You did not pay 160 for the brain
I charged you 450 for 3 brains ($150 each)
I also wanted to make sure everyone knew, you sent a picture when it arrived and I instantly responded with, and I quote, "Throw the brain away I will issue you a store credit" no questions asked. Just like any time you have ever had an issue with something. Am I wrong? Have I ever left you hanging? No and you know I haven't!
You know I have been extremely good to you and you should be ashamed of yourself for this nonsense
You are lying , I paid you $520 . I have PayPal receipt . Stop playing games

The one died original price was much higher than the other two . Why do u credit me 1/3 if I paid higher ?

Hellfire Frags

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   2   0
You are lying , I paid you $520 . I have PayPal receipt . Stop playing games

The one died original price was much higher than the other two . Why do u credit me 1/3 if I paid higher ?
You paid
$520
3 brains $150 each and 1 goonies elegance $70 = $520 :thinking-face:

Do I need to post the conversations?
I don't lie
I can back up anything ;-)

OP
OP
melhe

melhe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Ningning
I am going to do two things
1 ask you remove the nonsense feedback that you posted before I could ever get to your order and return your message
2 if you cancel anything it is a %20 restocking fee on the cancelled items just like every vendor I knwo including WWC the largest vendor on the internet. Our policy is almost verbatim what theirs is.
I NEVER ONCE offered to ship the elegance for free .
I told you I mistakenly missed it and I could refund it or include it in your next order, since you have been buying weekly.

Now your impatience in me being able to address this properly is going to not only cause issues between you and I moving forward but also tarnishes our great name in the industry.
Not once, ever, dealing with me has an issue been left unresolved for you or anyone else. It is what we pride ourselves on.

I am refunding the elegance in full because I messed up and forgot to pack it.
Im going to start there
Then I am cancelling all other orders with a %20 restocking fee that you have agreed to when you purchased from our website.
You will then have a $150 credit I am going to refund to you
After this I no longer wish to do business with you due to your poor and unnecessary feedback.
I wish you luck in your reefing journey and I am sorry that it has to this but this is how I have to protect myself from people who try to damage a great reputation and people like you who take advantage of people like me who bend over backwards to give you great prices and always take care of any problems no matter what. But you knew that already

$903.50 - %20 ($180.70) =$722.80

Refunding $722.80 + Elegance $75 = $797.80 and store credit of $150 = $947.80
Processed in full no questions asked just like our policies and our guarantees. We don't take advantage of anyone and you knew that. You used poor feedback as extortion to muscle the way we do things, you dictated your own prices, and made demands that I don't care to have to have to deal with again.
You'll move on to the next vendor that you can trash on the internet and take advantage of and it sucks that another business will have to go through this with you.

I wanted to make sure everying was public information
If I need to post your conversations with me of you demanding prices and demanding discounts and telling me what you think things should be like I will so hopefully it saves another vendor from having to go through this nonsense.
SELLER BEWARE. KAREN ALERT!
Why are you calling names ?
Please be professional. Calling me “ Karen “ doesn’t make you victim

FYI , I only posted negative feedback here . If you claim someone posted negative feedback on your social media only means you scammed more than one customer.

You never shipped my 8 orders and ghosted my multiple requesting emails . I have to leave negative feedback to raise your attention

Now you are cancelling my orders to keep “ 20% restocking fee” without my permission.
I am sorry , you are not getting away with this !!!
It’s a shame you try to pocket $300 “ restocking fee” and make it look legit . Shame on you

Hellfire Frags

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   2   0
Look, you're wrong! Plain and simply! Stop trying to cause a good company problems and just say
Why are you calling names ?
Please be professional. Calling me “ Karen “ doesn’t make you victim

FYI , I only posted negative feedback here . If you claim someone posted negative feedback on your social media only means you scammed more than one customer.

You never shipped my 8 orders and ghosted my multiple requesting emails . I have to leave negative feedback to raise your attention

Now you are cancelling my orders to keep “ 20% restocking fee” without my permission.
I am sorry , you are not getting away with this !!!
It’s a shame you try to pocket $300 “ restocking fee” and make it look legit . Shame on you
Funny Dr He,
You are the only bad feedback we have ever received. I think you misunderstood my comment.
I have given this enough negative energy for the day.
You have been refunded and you have been removed from our website :-(
I wish you the best of luck in your reef keeping journey and I am sorry that we can no longer be of assistance any further.

OP
OP
melhe

melhe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
You paid
$520
3 brains $150 each and 1 goonies elegance $70 = $520 :thinking-face:

Do I need to post the conversations?
I don't lie
I can back up anything ;-)
Well , you know the 3 Trachy you listing price 250, 220 and 200 , you doing package order asking me to pay through PayPal friend and family. The DOA one is $250 one . By proportion should be $165 . Not $150

And you never shipped elegance. It’s your fault that you didn’t ship , why do you want me to pay shipping fee again for your fault ??? Doesn’t make sense

Hellfire Frags

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   2   0
Well , you know the 3 Trachy you listing price 250, 220 and 200 , you doing package order asking me to pay through PayPal friend and family. The DOA one is $250 one . By proportion should be $165 . Not $150

And you never shipped elegance. It’s your fault that you didn’t ship , why do you want me to pay shipping fee again for your fault ??? Doesn’t make sense
Your math just isn't mathing!
Listen at yourself
I charged you $450 for 3 brains thats it
nothing further 150X3 = $450
Now dont tell me what proportion math you think you are doing! I'm telling you what you were charged.
Good Bye!

Hellfire Frags

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   2   0
GUARANTEES & RETURNS
Refunds are never offered for Live Coral.
Only store credit can be issued to the customer for Live Coral.
Returns are never accepted. Please do not ship Coral and Livestock back to Hellfire Frags.
Shipping costs are never refunded or credited.
12 Day Guarantee will only apply to online orders.
There is a %20 restocking fee for any cancelled orders or a full store credit offered to the customer, good for 1 year to date of credit issued.
Live Arrival Guarantees do not apply to Invertebrates or Live Tropical Fish
Our 12 day guarantee will only apply to Live Coral.
Store credit can not be used towards shipping fees.
If replacements are ever sent for items from live coral packs or free shipping, the customer is responsible for the shipping fees of $48.

We are setup to hold orders for no more than 15 days for our customers. Please put in the notes at checkout to ship a certain day. (Mon-Wednesday shipping only)

Almost vebatim can be found on almost all great vendors websites. Example WWC https://worldwidecorals.com/pages/shipping

There isn't one person on the internet or anywhere else that can bad mouth HF in any way. We go above and beyond for our customers

ALL ORDERS REFUNDED IN FULL
Im not playing this game with anyone
Good He

Select Order
Sunday at 10:42 pmNingning He

Online Store$0.00RefundedAttention IncompleteUnfulfilled0 itemsI'm Adding To An Existing Ord…
Select OrderSunday at 12:52 pmNingning He

Online Store$0.00RefundedAttention IncompleteUnfulfilled0 itemsI'm Adding To An Existing Ord…
Select OrderSunday at 01:43 amNingning He

Online Store$0.00
Refunded
Attention IncompleteUnfulfilled0 itemsI'm Adding To An Existing Ord…
Select OrderJul 6 at 12:16 amNingning He

Select OrderJul 2 at 12:08 pmNingning He

Select OrderJun 26 at 11:18 pmNingning He

Select OrderJun 19 at 12:11 amNingning He

Select OrderJun 17 at 8:11 pmNingning He

Online Store$0.00RefundedAttention IncompleteUnfulfilled

OP
OP
melhe

melhe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Why do I want to pay someone through friend and family without buyer protection ? I am email proofs . you want me to pay through cash ap , I told you I don’t have cash app , I have only PayPal . Then you requested me to pay through friends and family .

If I pay through friends and family . I have to pay the PayPal fee . Why would I request for that ? What you are saying don’t make sense

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Please continue any further communication in private or outside R2R. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back