Helllo From South GA

  • Thread starter Thread starter MRDC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MRDC

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2010
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
South GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey fellow hobbyists,

A friend brought me over from another forum and suggested I come in here to say hello. I have a 120g reef tank going on 7 years that ha gone through several changes. I currently have 2x150w hqi and 4x96w compacts. My fish stock is a two-spot bristletooth tang, marroon clown, diamond goby, orchid dottyback and falco hawkfish. My corals include frogspawn, acans, brains, gsp, zoas, montipora, plate coral, hammer, ricordeas, toadstool, colt, rics, duncans, ...

I have a wet/dry filter and a fluval 305. Well enough about that.

I currently have a 60g standard rectangulartank and a 29g oceanic biocube hqi cycling.

Well enough about me.

Hope to have some good discussion with you all.
 
welcome 2 R2R, hope you enjoy it here, please post some pics of you set up, it sounds pretty good
 
Hi!! Welcome to R2R! Hope you enjoy the site!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new