Hello 2021 - RedSea 170

Some Pictures from last year

June

20210618_130642_HDR.jpg


20210619_220234.jpg


July

20210709_221801.jpg


20210709_221946.jpg


20210709_221933.jpg
 
Some Pictures from last year

June

20210618_130642_HDR.jpg


20210619_220234.jpg


July

20210709_221801.jpg


20210709_221946.jpg


20210709_221933.jpg

Hello - like mentioned earlier in this thread, if you had a build thread, it would be a great place to document your tank - its what I do with my own build thread.

this is the info they gave me when I was new:
One fun way to learn from others and keep a record of your reef aquarium is to create your very own build thread! A build thread is just a thread that tells us about your aquarium and might include photos. You can create your build thread in one of these forums. MEMBER'S AQUARIUMS

Once you have created a build thread then you can get your VERY FIRST USER BADGE! YAY! It's easy to do and I have created a thread that tells you how to do it here: BUILD THREAD BADGE
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new