Hello all! Im back at it after a 5yr break!

hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
nice!!! ..build thread time;):cool:
 
l0MYDEPLWRWbJoRuU.gif

Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Well as the title states I’m back at reefing! I had a 90g SpS tank for 9yrs and a 20g FOLR tank in college. I had a move that pulled me away from my last reef. Been missing it for a while. I already have a WaterBox frag 105.4 on order and almost all the equipment secured. I’ll be making a build thread and it will be the SpS corals that I loved and missed. Looking forward to chatting with fellow enthusiasts! I will be on the hunt for rare Sps frags in the future so if you have a colony or know someone who does lmk.

Welcome home!!
 
Well as the title states I’m back at reefing! I had a 90g SpS tank for 9yrs and a 20g FOLR tank in college. I had a move that pulled me away from my last reef. Been missing it for a while. I already have a WaterBox frag 105.4 on order and almost all the equipment secured. I’ll be making a build thread and it will be the SpS corals that I loved and missed. Looking forward to chatting with fellow enthusiasts! I will be on the hunt for rare Sps frags in the future so if you have a colony or know someone who does lmk.

Hello and welcome back.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new