Hello all! New to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter ScottR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
0DB3BB00-7C6D-4B13-B16E-C96CB4DDC6F6.gif
 
Many Long distance friends. You are valued !!!!

th
 
Hey all! I’m new here. Originally from Hawaii - where I learned my love of reef and saltwater creatures. Living in Hong Kong now and couldn’t help but not get a reef tank because the ocean waters in Hong Kong are mostly boring. We have a street here which is lined with fresh and saltwater supplies and such. Great variety of fish and corals. Had my setup for quite awhile, quite knowledgeable and hope I can lend a hand whenever possible. I’ve been reading forums here for a long time and some of you have helped me out while building my tank and troubleshooting.

Nice start! You'll be filled up in no time I'm sure!;)

Oh yeah and... Welcome to Reef2Reef!:D
 
Welcome to R2R. The kids can sleep with their scuba tanks on just flood a room and set a viewing panel! There is more than one way to get your dream tank.
Great idea :D I’ll need a room for my wife too ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new